I was flipping through a journal I started using at the beginning of the summer, and came across a page titled, "Who am I?" Following the title is a list of things I wrote down to describe who I am, what I do, and where I am in life right now. Some are absolute, and some are temporary, still... none-the-less, true. At some point in my life or another.
I wanted to share these things with you to give you a better understanding of who I am, who God created me to be, and what I'm doing here on earth. Yes, this is me being vulnerable, and yes, I'm okay with that.
The following is an exact excerpt from my journal:
WHO AM I?
1. Follower of Christ.
2. Son of my loving mother.
3. Friend to many.
4. Photographer of God's AMAZING work.
5. Aspiring basketball coach.
6. Ouachita Baptist University student.
7. Room mate.
9. A Boy.
10. Step-son to a caring "Randy."
11. Step-brother to two kiddos.
12. Uncle to eight.
13. Half-brother to Jenny.
14. Writer of my thoughts.
15. Dreamer of many dreams.
16. I play video games and watch movies.
17. I love listening to and making music.
18. I really like fashion.
19. I enjoy reading.
20. I'm a flirt.
21. I play guitar, piano, and I sing.
22. Im an Arkansas/Texan.
23. I love with hesitation, but I never hesitate to reach out to those I love.
24. God loves me.
25. I like electronics.
26. I'm an athlete.
27. I take control of my own life.
28. God owns me.